Archive for promotion:
We all know that the showers of April bring the flowers of May and we wanted to plant some metaphorical seeds in our little corner of the world so that they can grow and spread to your corner of the world. We believe that if with even just one seed we can reach someone else who will, in turn, reach others and so on, we will be able to spark a domino effect of great ideas and create an infrastructure of support for encouragement, development, and growth in our community. And the effects are compounding: when we see startups working on nurturing their seeds others, too, are more likely to start growing their own ideas. At The Works, one of our goal is to be a ray of sunshine in Wakulla that fuels growth.
We have always been wild about Wakulla and so we’re excited to be kicking off Wild About Wakulla Week 2011 this Friday. In fact, we’ve decided to turn it into a month-long event. From April 1st (no joke!) to April 30th we have the following offers:
- Free Coworking – Want to grow that new idea of yours or change up your normal workaday routine? Use any of our offices (on a space as available basis) at absolutely no charge.
- More Webinars and Workshops – We will be creating and hosting many more workshops and webinars. For example, one of our newest groups will be a Returning Mother’s To The Workforce support group hosted by our very own Summer B.
- Kid Works – Beginning in April, we will be hosting bi-weekly events for kids like reading and activities groups. This will give our busy parents a chance to catch up on some work, socialize and network with other professionals and entrepreneurs, or just plain unwind with a cup of coffee. If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Free Coffee! – Yep, you read that right. Every day in April come on in for a hot, fresh, and FREE cup of your choice of two of our select Coworker’s Choice coffees. The catch? Served in-house only. No to-go cups. Why? Well, we think everyone deserves a little break in their day and, shucks, we’d like to get to know you more! Follow us on Facebook or Twitter for the coffees of the day.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply to this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org — or call 850-253-7253* for more information.
* You may need to dial the area code first. We apologize for the confusion.
Grand Opening This Saturday!
We’re finally having our Grand Opening this Saturday January 15, 2011!
Our Grand Opening will be an all day event with the official Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting around 12:00 noon. We will be giving away door prizes, gift certificates and other giveaways throughout the day along with our great house roast just for stopping by to say hello!
Our vision for The Works is to bring business people and citizens together to cowork in an environment that is both professional and relaxing. We would like for you to take this opportunity to explore our cafe, conference room and Think Pods as well as ask questions about what we are all about.
Imagine a place where you can go, say a home office away from home, where you can enjoy gourmet coffee and have your very own Think Pod to work from. The Think Pods give you the ability to work at your own pace without any interuptions. We offer a variety of membership levels, that accomodate each and every persons’ needs. As a member you are given perks with each membership we offer. We are here to accomodate your needs. We work for YOU!
Of course all work and no play make Jack and Jill…well, you get the idea. That’s why we’ve created a sophisticated, yet relaxed atmosphere to enjoy your coffee, catch up on the news or some reading, surf the Web, or meet up with some friends. Everybody deserves time to unwind and we hope you might spend some of that precious time with us!
We look forward to meeting with you and speaking with you about we have in store for our future in Wakulla County.
We here at The Works, would like to thank you for welcoming us to Wakulla and we would also like to send a special thanks to our surrounding neighbors for your support and cooperation through our opening. Please support your local businesses.
Final AppleTV Giveaway Winner Announced
Congratulations to Kyle Weems for winning the third and final AppleTV in our “Stalk Us & Win” giveaway! To everyone else, watch for our next contest coming soon and thanks for following us here at The Works!
2nd Apple TV Winner Announced
Drawing explained in this screencast:
We Have A Winner!
Congratulations to Jeff Rice, the first winner in our Apple TV giveaway series. Jeff won simply for following us. There are still two chances to win two more Apple TVs between now and opening day so don’t miss your chance. Stalk us and win!
Page 1 / 2